domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

YOUR SAYS - THINGS I WANT DO BEFORE I DIE

You only live once so what happens If we don't do anything? What meaning has life without adrenaline or adventures? All people who don't do anything they fall in a horrible routine!  Life is too boring! I'm bold, an adventurer and also active; for this reason I want to do a lot of things before I die. 
First of all I want to do skydiving. I think this makes you feel like you have a lot of freedom, happiness and untied. Also I have a place to skydive next to my house, in Empuriabrava! The problem is that it's too expensive to do it. But if I have to save, I'm going to save! It´s worth it!
The second adventure I want to do before I die is do rafting. I love rafting because I admire landscapes and of course I will laugh so much! Of course I don't want to do this alone. I hope my friends will come with me. 
Then I love travel! I consider that the Earth has a lot of beautiful places, that a lot of people don't appreciate. I want to go to Australia because it looks fantastic! In this country there is Uluru, the barrier of coral, odd animals and of course natural landscapes and beautiful beaches! I also want to go to United States to do the route 66. This route through EEUU from Los Angeles to Chicago. Later and to finish my trips, If I can I will go to Norwegian fjords. The scenery in this place must be magnificent. 








Lastly, as I love help other people, I would go to India with an ONG to help everybody who need me. 

Remember, YOLO!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario