jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

NEWS - BREAKFAST EVERYDAY HELPS PUPITS

BREAKFAST EVERY DAY HELPS PUPITS: CHILDREN WHO HAVE CEREAL OR TOAST FOUND TO PERFORM TWICE AS WELL IN TESTS AS THOSE WHO DO NOT EAT BEFORE SCHOOL.

SUMMARY
Hannah Little Cott did an experiment about if breakfast affected children and their abilities at school. She went to some chools and asked the children if they had breakfast and if the answer was yes, what food. Afterthis, she compared it with student's marks. Hannah Little Cott saw that children that have health breakfast, had two times better results than the children that did not have breakfast. The conclusion of hers is that education must have a relation with health.

OPINION
I think more of the 50% of children don't have breakfast before they go to their school. For me, Hannah Little Cot has done a good experiment because some people don't care about this important thing. Before, I never hade breakfast and I went to school tired, dizzy and decentralized. One day I say ok, I must have breakfast because I'm too lazy! Bit by bit I improve my marks and also I feel better.


VOCABULARY:
Outcome: Resultat

Attainment: Èxit

Boosting: Aixecar











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario