domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

YOUR SAYS: DO WE BUY TOO MUCH? HAVE WE FORGOTTEN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "NEED" AND "WANT"?

I want to write about shopping. I think we buy too much. We live in a capitalist society and we don't have a limit because we want more and more. When I go shopping, I am surprised because everybody says: "I don't have money, I don't have work" but everybody goes to the shops at least once or twice in one month. 
Amancio Ortega (the boss of Inditex) is rich thanks to the people that buy in these shops, everybody buis in the same shops, so is getting richer. This person has 50.000.000.000 euros. I think this is horrible! because there are people that don't have money for food and basic things and Amancio Ortega has too much. He can mantain three generations with a lot of advantatges in their life. 
A lot of people are compulsive shoppers because when the people see that they have money, they spend their money on clothes, decorations for the house or whatever they want. 
The people that they don't have a lot of money don't need one hundred t-shirts and fifty shorts. With less clothes, it still enough.
We can survive with this and with less.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario