sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

SELF- EVALUATION

I did my oral presentation with Rosó about The Big Bang Theory (TBBT). For our presentation we used a prezi with a lot of photos and with videos to explain the humour of this sitcom. For this reason, the resources were focused on our topic. As some explanations were a little bit boring we put more visual things, so the prezi supported our presentation. In regards of time we did 8 minutes more or less.

When I did my presentation I tried to look at the audience but I think this is difficult because I felt too nervous! That day I brought some notes but I didn't read too much. I only looked at my notes to review if I said something incorrect. As I'm a nervous person, I always move from one place to each other but I did a few movements to hold the attention of the audience. 

We organized the presentation: Introduction, what it is about, characters, awards and types of humour. I consider that we didn't use discourse makers to clarify our ideas. 
About the content, we tried to give new information to our audience but the sitcom is so popular for everybody in the class. In my opinion the information was correct and of course we used a lot of examples with videos and images. 

My grammar was almost perfect because we rehearsed it three times but we didn't use vocabulary that we do in class because it doesn't relate with our theme. In respect to vocabulary we didn't use phrasal verbs or idioms.  On the other hand we applied a lot of fillers like " for example".

I think that the pronunciation was adequate and my tone of voice changed in some cases, like when I switched of theme.
I consider that our mark could be an eight.

Link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlEAo_i65kw













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario