jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

YOUR SAYS - MY PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR

A lot of people don’t know their plans for next year but I’m lucky because I know! Now I am doing second of “batxillerat” and next year I will go to university to do publicity.
 Although I know what I want to study, I don’t know where. I think in Girona or Barcelona. Weeks ago my friends and I were completely sure that we wanted to study in UdG (University of Girona): we could study in the same university, share a flat in this city and do everything together. But, all of this has changed. Last Tuesday, in the high school, one boy told us about Pompeu’s Fabra University. This university is in the centre of Barcelona and I love this zone! I really like the university’s presentation but in my opinion marks are too high for me. Also, If I go to Barcelona I will stay too far away and I will miss a lot of friends and, of course, my family! However, I conclusion I consider that it’s better to go to Barcelona because it has more prestige than Girona in the UdG.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario