domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

NEWS - LADY GAGA APPEARS IN A CAMPAIGN OF SHISEIDO

Don't let anyone tell you what makes you beautiful: Lady Gaga wows in Shiseido beauty campaign as she makes five costume changes in just 30 seconds






This article explains about Lady Gaga appearing in the beauty campaign of Shiseido, a cosmetic company. This publicity is very interesting because the singer in 30 seconds changes her clothes and for each says one sentence. In these sentences she tells us that everybody is beautiful and we have to know that we have to love our beauty. Thanks to the campaign the audience are aware of this topic. It also mentions that Lady Gaga thinks it is important to know that everybody is beautiful and special.

MY OPINION
I agree with this type of publicity. In my opinion it is important that everybody has security and bravery to say "Ok, I'm so pretty!Initially this article shocked me because I think Lady Gaga is not appropriate for these topics. Finally, I could add that I hope Victoria's Secret doesn't say the opposite.



VOCABULARY
Dazzled: Resplandor

Feathered: Amb plumes

Engaged: Compromès

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario