sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

YOUR SAYS - TRIP TO PLATJA D'ARO

This summer I want to Platja d'Aro with my parents, Rosó, Gabriel, Laura and Gabriel and Laura's parents. We went to a camping because this has a lot of advanttges and conveniences: It had some pools and there were football pitch, bikes, game room, activities for the kids and a lot of families and handsome boys!


The last day before we go away, I was nervous because I love to go on holidays with my family and friends. 
The first day we were impressed and surprised. We didn't think t hat the camping would be as big and as huge.
Rosó, Gabriel and I had a bungalow for us and the others stated in another next to our bungalow. After we were accommodate first, we went to a pool. Later, Rosó and I decided to went to visited the camping and took photos for all the curiosity things.  At night we wento to the mini-golf. That moment was perfect because I laughed a lot playing this sport.
The other days we went to the beach of the village next to Platja d'Aro. Rosó Gabriel and I were rented a boat for salied.
Another day, we went to at the downtown of the city for visited its. In that time, I found Núria (girl of MujeresY Hombres y Viceversa). I was happy because i like too much this programe.


For profit the day, we bpught some souvenirs for the family and somw whims for us. 
We spend the majotiry of time in the pool. Therefore we were brunettes. The weather of these days was perfect because it was sunny and too hot. 
I really like this holidays because Rosó and I had freedom and also we stay together. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario