domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

YOUR SAYS-MY LAST WEEKEND

My last weekend was special for me because for first time I went to Girona with my friends and no with my parents. I went with Rosó, Sandra, Joana, Míriam, Ari and Lucia. We took the train at 10 o'clock. We arrived in Girona at 11 more or less because we took the cheapest train. In first place, we go to pull and bear. We love shopping! In pull and bear all was beautiful but my objective was some boots. I love my new boots because I like it since a long time ago. I had 180 euros but the boots cost 60 and I had 120 euros for buy more clothes or accesories! Later we went to Bershka, Zara, Pimkie and others shops. At two o'clock approximately, we went to Konig because he had a lot of hungry! We ate a lot and the best advantatge was that Konig was cheap and we had more money for another things.
In the afternoon we stayed in Gerona yet. We went to other shops for buy more, and later we went to a bar for ate a snack. I ate one sandwich and a cacaolat and my friends another things. As most of us have piercings and we decided went to the piercing shops for buy some of this but it was very expensive! After this, we said: "ok, come on, we have a lot of money, we can buy more" and we went to more shops. In fact, we went to Castelló without money! It's incredible but it's the true! 
Although we spend a lot of money, this day was very special for me because I spend one day with seven most importants persons that there are in my life and I hope that they never go away. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario