viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

NEWS- MOOMIN CAFE IN TOKYO

SUMMARY 

One cafe in Tokyo begin with one different way that others cafe in Tokyo. This Cafe called Moomin Cafe for one reason. They have one cuddly toy in all the tables and this cuddly toys are the characters of one serie from Tokyo called The Moomin. Their objeticve is that their clients have a good company if they are alone. 
For that the clients don't feel bored and they don't go, this cafe makes rounds. As that serie has a lot of characters, they can make rounds and nthe clients never have the same character.





OPINION

I think that this idea is very original and curious because I never see it in Spain or another country I visited before. Although this is original in my opinion is a little stupid because is like a joke. If I go to Moomin Cafe I would have the same feel that if I'm alone because the toy doesn't have life!





NEW VOCABULARI

Grab: Agafar, atrapar
Cuddle: Abraçar, acurrucar-se
Stuffed: Embalsamat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario