viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

YOUR SAYS-I WANT TO BE...

This year I'm doing social baccalaureate. I have some problems because I'm stressed frightened for the marks and a litlle bit unmotivated. There are teachers tahat demotivate me. Therefore, I need work hard and pass all the subjects with 5 or I hope more.





I really like my class. There are a lot of people but the majority of them are my friends. With the persons I have more relation are Rosó, Sandra, Andrea Mateos, Jordi Nierga, Alex, Norden and Lluis. I spend more time with their because our behavier hit it off and we stay near in the class. Although I stay more with their, I have a good relation with most of the classmates.



 This year I have compulsory subjects. These are: catalan, spanish, english, philosophy and P.E. Otherwise, I can try four subjects. I tried economy, business economy, history and maths. I tried this for two reasons:One of the reasons is that the others I don't like a lot for spend a lot of time with these. The other reason is that I don't know which study do. I have some possibilities:

- Marketing
I like marketing because I have a lot of imagination and I'm creative. I like the new thingds and I love innovate and have one objective in my work not only work because yes. My objective in this work would be that the product be sold in a moment. 




- Business Administration
I like Business Administrations because I like manage. I really like this possibility because I love maths and in this work I would be practise this. 



- Become a teacher of the kindergarden
I also like to be a teacher of kindergarden because one of the things that I love in my life are the kids. They are funny, happy and cute. In 3th of ESO I went to the kindergarden of Castelló for help the teacher and this experiencie was fantastic. Also, this make me thought of my future.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario