sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

YOUR SAYS - SUMMER 2015

This summer must be the best I've ever spent. Besides I have to work, I need disconnect of studies and my usual environtment.


 My friends and I have done a list of the plans for this summer. This list includes:


Plant a tree: As the forests decrease, we want to colaborate with our planet.



Go to a camping in Sant Pere: We love stay calm and alone. For this reason, we want to go a camping and relax!



Paddle Surf: As we don't do sport, we would like something for maintain our body!





Parties: We love party! Our expectation is going to all of discotheques we can! We can go to Onoff, Chic, Sikim, etc!




Apart of do my plans, I must to do "Treball de Recerca". My research project, called Music and Publicity, is very important for my final mark.







What I like the most of the summer are beaches and pools. My favourite beach is Almadrava. I love it. This cove is very beautiful! The water of the beach is super clean and we can see fishes and plants beneath the water.



My friend Sandra has a big pool. One of my objectives for the summer is walking up to Torroella de Fluvià. After I arrive, I swim in the pool quietly!
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario