sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

LETTER FOR MICHELLE

Hello Michelle, how are you? i'm so happy! Do you know why? Ok, now I will tell you.

When I moved to my current country, I thought that one good idea could be build a farm with another people. If I do it, I will can earn money and I will be able to this town. 

Although my idea seemed fantastic, I only found one girl to build the farm: Lawrence. She was a kind, funny and excited girl. 

Afterthis, we decided to be growers of organic products. At the beggining we thought that we couldn't live off the farm but bit by bit our costumers increase and we also make more products. All of this provoked that Lawrence and I had money to live well. 
I hope that you stay o good!


See you soon my little girl, love you. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario