sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

SELFEVALUATION - People with disabilities

Joana and I did our presentation of people with disabilities. 
For do it, we made a power point and we found a video for show at our classmates. We always do apower point because it helps to us for our explanations.
We show our topic between 10 and 11 minutes.
I tried to look my classmates but it is too difficult. I was too nervous and stressed. I'm more safe if I look at the teacher.
When I did the presentation, I had notes in one paper but I only looked for help twice or three times.
I did a lot of gestures in this time. When i was nervous, I did a lot of movements in front of the classmates and the teacher.
We organize our ideas like this: 

 -Introduction
 -What is a disability?
 -Types of disabilities
 -Association for people with disabilities
 -Famous people with disabilities. 
 -Our conclusion

I didn't use markers because I thinkt that use markers is too formal for this presentation.
I introduce a lot of new information for my audience. I think that the information was too general.
We showed some examples of famous people with disabilities.
In my opinion our grammar was good despite the fact that we had some inacurracies.
We use new vocabulari and sentence linkers.
Our pronunciation was good although I falled words.
Finally, I changed my tone of voiec when I was speak in front of the class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario