sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

YOUR SAYS - COBLA ROSSINYOLETS

One year ago, I began to play the "flabiol and tamborí" in a cobla called Cobla Rossinyolets. I love them. We always go to a lot of cities and towns for do our concerts. We are eleven and we are: Aleix and Andreu; they play the trumpet, Mia; he plays the trombone, Gerard and Pau; he plays the "fiscorn, Juli with the contrabass, Meri and Alfons with "tenora", David and Ferran plays the "tible" and I play the flabiol. 
I'm the most little; for this reason they look after me. They are between 20 and 29 years old. 

I love my summer 2014 with them. WE sometimes go to the beach, we go to the restaurant and we laugh a lot. Although we have to play in the concert, after o before this the moments are the best!
In winter we work a little bit but in summer, we go to do the concert almost every day, and in some occasions all the day!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario