martes, 9 de junio de 2015

FINAL REFLECTION!!!

I see an improvement in my level of English. I see an improvement for do news. In 4th of ESO. I saw do news very difficult and this year I enjoy doing blog and also news!

My favourite essays for post in the blog is Your Says. I like  do your says. In this essays, I express my opinions and I can talk about my life and my environment. The worst activity I have done is the film review. I don't like to do reviews.

I think that the oral presentation has be very useful. We learn new vocabulary, we can take fluency and we innovate with new technologies
The activities that I think doesn't have result are the podcasts because we do oral presentations and do essays without dictionary.

Next year I want to do more oral presentations. I really like it.


In my opinion this year I work a lot in English. Although sometimes I have some low marks, I am satisfied with my work this school year. 
I think that do blog is a good idea for improve our English. 

I think tht one thing can I do the next year is do more songs. In my opinion, the songs are perfect for learn english because in these we have new vocabulary, phrasal verbs and of course we can enjoy with the song!























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario