martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

MY SELF EVALUATION

I did my oral presentation about Hawaii. I did it with Joana Gan and We have a 7.8.
For our presentation we use a power point with keywords and a lot of images and finally, we saw a video about Hawaii. The recourses are focused on the topic. We used this power point because we feel with more security. The time of the presentation was 9:20 more or less.

I tried to look at my classmates but it's so difficult! I don't read anything but sometimes I needed to look my notes for guide my ideas. I did a lot of movements but I don't know if it was the nerves or I did it to hold the attention of my audience. 
I organise my ideas about tmy opinion. I often used discourse markers but I think that I should to use more.
I explain a lot of information that I think that anybody of my English class know. In my opinion I used clear information but I think that I should to explain more curiosities and anecodtes and less information of the island. 
I like my pronuntiation but I failed in some words like climate, temperature discovered..I think that my voice's tone wasn't always be the same. I tried to do it with fluency. In my opinion this presnetation has been more better than the first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario