viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

A FORMAL LETTER

5 Mar  Road 
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona
Spain
19th Marc 2015

John Michel johnson
Double Agent boutique
15 Little street
Los Angeles


To whom it may concern,
This summer I would like to work in your shop in Los Angeles. My name is Andrea Chaves and I'm 18 years old. I have finished the high school and in September I will go to university.
I can offer a lot of advantrages. First of all I speak four different languages: English, Spanish, French and catalan. I think that my profile is very similar to your perfect shor asistant. I'm serious, extroverted kind and hard working. I will do all that I can to get this job. 

I hope that you call me for the job.

Looking forward to your call.

 Yours faithfully.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario