miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

YOUR SAYS - MY FAVOURITE SONG

I always change my favourite songs. Nowadays my favourite song is "love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding. 
Ellie Goulding was born in 1986 in England. She's singer, composer and multiinstrumentalist. Her interest with the music took place when She was 9. In that year, Elena Goulding began to play the guitar and the clarinet.  She began to be a composer when she won a competition at 15 years old. Ellie wrote a lor of songs and she showed a lot of CD's but until 2012, she didn't have exit.  The album that it makes her famous was "Lights". One of her famous song is Born. 
Ellie Goulding has done differents colaborations with famous dj's like Calvin Harris. Their song "Outisde" has been an incredible song. This year, this song has been in all the locals and pubs!
Her last song has been "Love me like you do". This song is one of the songs of the 50 shades of Grey's soundtracks. She doesn't write this song but the productor of the film, wants that the singer be she. 
This song has been number one in Australia, New Zeland, Germany, Ireland, UK, EEUU and Canada. A lot of experts have done a criticism of the song and most of this, are positive crisicism. 

I like this song because I really like the film, I like the song's lyrics and the voice of Ellie Goulding is totaly fresh, lovely and it's very appropiate for sing type of songs. I always listen this song. I think in a lot of good things. This song passed me good feelings, and in some occasions passed me nostalgia. 

These are the lyrics of my favourite song. I can stand out some sentences that I love. 


ELLIE GOULDING - LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO.

You're the light, you're the night - Tu ets la llum, tu ets la nit

You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain - Tu ets la cura, tu ets el dolor
You're the only thing I wanna touch - Tu ets la unica cosa que vull tocar
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care - Tu ets la por, no m'importa
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark - Segueix-me a la foscor
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life 



So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do - estima'm com tu ho fas, estima'm com tu ho fas
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for? - A què esperes?


Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise - Al cim del paradís
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace - Vaig a deixar que s'estableixi el ritme
Cause I'm not thinking straight - 
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more - El meu cap esta donant voltes, no ho veig clar
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario