miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

MY WORLD-MY TRIP TO VALENCIA


Last summer I went to Valencia with my parents, my aunt, my uncle and some friends of my parens and my aunt.
When we went to Valencia we laughed a lot because the child of the friends of my parents, Ivan is very stupid and funny! We stayed 4 hours in the car and we arrived at 4 o'clock more or less. The camping was enormous, very beautiful and peaceful. I needed this because all the 2013 I felt stressed.
The camping had three pools and one yacuzzi. The yacuzzi was a little hot, therefore Ivan and I, stayed all the time in the cold pool.
One day we visited Marineland. It was very comercial and very expensive! One t-shirt cost 30 euros more or less! Woah!
In front of the camping there was the beach. The beach was very clean and deep. When we swum in this beach, we felt like a bird was flying!

When we came a Castelló d'Empúries, Rosó and Lucia were waited for me and we went to Roses because mi friend Xah wanted to see me.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario