miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

A WORLD HERITAGE SITE

IGUAZÚ NATIONAL PARK

The Iguazú National Park is a national park of Argentina, in the Iguazú Department.

The Park is located in the region of the state of Paranà. 
It shares with Iguazú National Park in Argentina one of the world’s largest and most impressive waterfalls. I
It is the most important park of the Prata Basin and, since it is a haven to a significant genetic asset of animal and vegetal species.


The Iguazú National Park is enrolled in WHS since 1934.


I feelt attractive this place because it is the most beautiful place I've seen in my life. I think this zones are should be protected because is too nicebecause the man destroying this.

Three words I learnt:

- waterfalls: cascades
- liaison: enllaç

- remnant: residu




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario