martes, 3 de junio de 2014

MY WORLD- MY TRIP TO TENERIFE

When I was nine years old, I went to Tenerife with my parents, my aunt Rocio and my uncle Juanjo. It was the first time what I travell with plane. When we arrived we went to the hotel for left the luggage and later we walked around of the hotel. 

The second day, we went to "Loro Parque": A park of animals like a zoo. These day it was my favourite day. 

The third day, we went to Santa Cruz de Tenerife because is the most important city of Tenerife. These day it was bored because all was museums, walked and walked!
The fourth day, we went to Lagos Martiánez: A lot of pools in one place with water of the sea. It was fabulous!

The next day, we went to one boat to visited to archipelagos of Tenerife. A lot of people, included me, jumped to the ship at sea and we swam a lot.

When I came to Castelló, I was brown!














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario