lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

MY PERFECT WEDDING

When I grow up, I want to marry with my future boyfriend. My perfect wedding is on summer in a garden. 



I imagine my perfect wedding dress white because I'm a little bit brown and I think that white highlight my skin. I want a dress sleeveless or thin sleeves with rhinestones. I love long wedding dresses and for this reason I want a long dress, to the waist narrow and from the narrow to below width, like style princess.






I really like accesories,  thereby I would like to wear little silver earrings, a discreet collar and a big ring. 


   


 









I also need a shoes! But, how? I like white heels shoes, with brights and without top.






Although I love this type of style, If I couldn't buy all of this, I don't have any problems for buy other things. I will be happy equally.

My list of guests would small because I like it intim parties, with close people. The person that she can't iss in my wedding is my mum. My mum is very improtant for me and she would be my support in the wedding.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario