sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

I WANT TO RETURN TO LONDON

Two weeks ago, at this time, my schoolmates and I were in London. We stayed in Holland Park for four days. 

Before I went to London, I thought that the city would be an enormous city with a lot of friendly people. I also thought there are a lot of police men and security in everywhere I go. Days before the trip, I was anxious, expectant, impatient and nervous because go to London was my dream ince I was ten years old. 
When I arrived to London, I flip out with all that I saw. I couldn't do a list of the most important things I visited in the capital of England. The days we stayed in London we have visited Big Ben, The National Gallery, Buckingham palace, Covent Garden and also Picadilly Circus. In addition, we saw the Tower Bridge, The Natural Hitory Musuem and Science Museum of course, Harrods, British Museum and a lot of things more that if I explain them, I never finish!!!
I love the stage. It was colorful, huge and totally reformed. We stay in a room of 9 girls and this was a little bit crazy! Everybody wanted to do the same in the same hour!!! Although nights was with fit of laughter. 
The final day, I didn't want to return. I think when I could, I will return to London with my parents and I will decide to move out and stay in London forever! It is an other deal.
Always I will remember this trip! It has been my last trip with my high school classmates!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario