miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

RESEARCH PAPER ABSTRACT

KEY WORDS: Music, publicity, persuade, psicology, television, socialcomercial.

What's the role of music in the publicity?

My research paper explains the effects of music in the publicity. I classify it in three parts. In the first part I explain what is music, the types of musical genres and functions of the publicity in the language. The second part of my research paper center its attention on publicity. I say what is publicity, its objectives and its functions. For finish my theory I develope the important part of my research paper: It is the part of music and publicity. On the other hand I have done an experiment to observed the music genre of the publicity. In conclusio, I saw a lot of elements that decided which music is the appropiate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario