sábado, 28 de febrero de 2015

TEXT DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

Her name is Rosó. She's 16 and she studies in IES Castelló d'Empúries with me. We have been best friends since we were 3.

Rosó likes listening to music, spending time with her friends and staying with Pinxu, her big dog.


Rosó is a bit short. She has long straight brown hair. Rosó has big brown eyes, a big nose and thin lips. She is an average girl more or less like me. Rosó ir fair-skinned.

She is introverted, shy and clever. Rosó is always polite, cheerful and generous. For me, she is the best person I've ever known in my life. Rosó always helps me with all the problems.

In my opinion, Rosó is a very good person and friend. I love staying with her because we always laugh together. I love her.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario