jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

MY WORLD - MUSIC


I talk about music. My favourite kind of music is house Always, when I stay alone at home, I listening this. If I have music that I don't like, I download more music with SINGR, a programme for dowload music free. Nine years ago, I play the flute and the "flabiol", an instrument of a Cobla. 
My favourite song is dark horse because the melody is very catchy.
My favourite band is one direction because, the boys are very handsome and her voice are fantastic. In one of the songs, one plays the piano. I love this song. His name is Little things.
My favourite singer is Miley Cyrus, although his attitude is very bad, I really like his kind of music, and for me the best songs of Miley Cyrus are We can't stop, Wrecking ball and Adore You.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario