jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

MY WORLD - THE FILMS

Now, I talking about films.I like the loves films and the horror films because in all the film, I'm very tense.I hate history films and adventure filnms because I think that the argument is stupid. When I was little, I love cartoons, in special Doraemon and Teletubbies. 
My favourite saga is The gunger games. This saga is very exciting because mix a love story with an action story. Is the best! I saw the on film one year ago and the second months ago with my friend Míriam and Rosó. This day was excelent!
My favourite actor is Adam Sandler because his movies make me laugh.
I saw my first forror film in 2011 with my friends Ari, Andrea, Berta, Rosó, Miríam, Carla and Adrià in my birthay. We saw Intruders.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario