miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

MY WORLD-MY HOBBIES

I want to talk about my hobbies. My favourite hobbie is dancing. I dancing all the moments. I love it. 
I begin dance when I was four years old, until now. I dancing differents kinds of music: Hip-hop, jazz, and classical balet.
I do hip hop since when I have 6 years. My teacher of hip-hop is Betty. Betty have 50 years old. She always shout and shout but is very good person and teacher.
I do jazz since when I have 4 years. My teacher is Dolors. She's like my second mum. Always stay for me, and she's worry for the things I do. I love the form how dancing and how teaching. 

When I grow up, I think: "I need technique because, if I don't do technique, I will not know dancing". After, I go to my school of dance, and I talk with the principal teacher. She pointed me in the list of the classes of classical balet.  

When I was a little old, (20 years more or less) I will go Londres in the royal academy of dance and form too much. 

For me, dancing is the most important thing for my life. 

I have others hobbies like: Listening music, meet with friends, but this is the most important. 















































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario