miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

MY WORLD-MY FRIENDS

This summer, I met with new friends but I always stay with my true friends. My best friend is Rosó Sala. She's 15. This is my best friend since we went to the nursery. I go at all the parties, at all the places, I do all the things with her. Rosó is like my sister, mi cousin, it's all for me!My friend Ari, is very kind, polite, and happy. She always says her opinion, the virtud or the defects of the people. One of the person very important for me too is Lucia. Lucia is very impulsive and proud but is one of the best persons I met in my life. Sometimes Lucia and I discuss but in two minutes we stay normally. 
When I was little, I had a lot of friends, but when I brought up I learn: the friends I can tell with one of my hands and be not needed too many fingers.
Other of my friends are Sandra. She is silly! But i love her. She's kind, shy and very funny. When I here with him, I stay very comfortable and this is a fantastic thing.
Miriam! Miriam is the person too happy I met. Always he has a good words, good gestures, all of Miriam is very good! Se's perfect!

Finally, this summer I met with other people, but always they are help me when I stay sad, when I stay impolite, when I stay angry... 

They're the best people in the world 

I love them.































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario