sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

HOROSCOPES

We all know what horoscopes are. There are twelve signs and you are assigned one according to the date of your birth Each of this has a personality that can be spread to anyone with that sign. Furthermore, the stars are supposed to tell the future of each sign and that's how horoscopes become popular.
Nevertheless, horoscopes tell people what will happen to them in the future. They are usually divided in different topics and the most common o are love, friendship and work.  In contrast, is it true?
There are a lot of people who think thay this is true. They believe that all this world of horoscopes is really real. However, horoscopes are probably a huge falsehood and , their inventors, find something special between diferent people to prove that this issue is true. But, I think bit by bit, people believe less in this topics.
In my case, I'm Piscesand all traits of this horoscop are like me: Temperamental, ambitious, nature, with too personality, sensitive, and, sometimes, too unmanageable.
Finally, I consider that horoscopes are a swindle alhthough me and my friends read it all weeks.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario