sábado, 16 de enero de 2016

ONE OF FIFTH OF AMERICANS ARE ONLINE ALMOST CONSTANTLY. STUDY REVEALS JUST HOW MUCH YOUNG PEOPLE ARE ADDICTEC TO THE INTERNET

SUMMARY

This article talks abous the influence of the internet in our society. America has done a study and it says that the 21% of americans use internet almost all day long.  It also mentions that young people (from 18 to 29) is the most connected and they are very constants.  Finally, the news tells us that the use of internet in private houses is actually increasing.

MY OPINION

In my opinion we are strong out of internet. I agree with this article because I think in my high school and I imagine all guays and girls key in the mobile and using it. This news doesn't shocked me because is a continuous occureence and I see this every day.

VOCABULARY

Households: Familiar

Devices: Artefacte

Income: Renta

LINK:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3353506/One-fifth-Americans-online-constantly-Study-confirms-teenagers-addicted-internet.html 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario