miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

YOUR SAYS - Which is better being 6 or 15

I'm going to write oh which is better being 6 or 16
When I was 6, I went to the school CEIP Ruiz Amado, in Castelló d'Empúries. All was easier than now. I only worried when I must eat vegetables, when my teacher said to me "Andrea, you talk a lot!" and when I was angry with my friends. I spend a lot of time with my mum because I depended of her. When I had homework, I felt very happy because I felt responsable, amazing and cool. In my free time, I did a lot of things: I always went to the supermarket with my mum and my grandmother, I went to ballet and funky all the days.

Now, I'm 16. I go to the high school in the same town. All my life change slowly. In this stage of my life, I feel a little bit lunatic, lovely, and responsable too. I worry a lot of times; Sometimes, I was angry with my mum because she thinks I'm still 6. I feel stresses when I have to do a lot of homework and I have to study more of one exam. But it has things better to when I was 6. One of this things is go to the disco. This summer I went to the disco all the weekends. It's fantastic!  I spend more time with my friends because, my friends are one of the most important things in my life, but I always have on day with my parents because if I haven't this day, they're sad. I only can stay with their at the weekend because I have a lot of work and they're too. 


Finally, I thing are both have good things and bad things because when I was 6 I worried with one things and when I0m 16 I worry with another. 



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario