lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS FROM 4th ESO TO 2BAT
My first post I did was "My last summer". This post reflected immature and basic language with short sentences and scant fluency to write. I think it misses connectors, more specific verbs and freshness. It also is so short and provite few information of my summer 2013. In addition, I could publish some photos or videos to do the post more swift and dynamic. In relation to vocabulary, I have improved a lot. Thanks for projects. I learnt a lot of new words to specific issues like technology, humour....To comparr with my last post, I think this is better because my language and vocabulary has improved.

I'm a nervous person and when I have to do an oral presentation I feel so anxious and agitated. In my first oral presentation of 4th ESO I talked about a photo that I have to described it. I consider my pronuntiation wasn't is really bad. I think the worst thing is the few fluency,nervous movements I did and the foolishness of the text that I hace to said. Nevertheless, the structure was good.
The last presentation I have made is the Research Project oral presentation which I wasn't publish because I didn't have the video. In this presentation, obviously I felt so nervous but bit by bit I have more trust of myself and I think come on. I can do it without paper and with fluency!

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE IN 2016
Although my research paper oral presentation was good, my best oral presentation was one that I did with Joana. This one, called, Russfeiring, was so interesting. We talked about the party of Norweigan high school students. We worked a lot and the result was perfect! Our mark was a 9. This day, we didn't nedd anything and we spoke with a lot of fluency. Our classmates were so attentive and amazed.
My best writing have been one of last year called "The magic key". I spend like four hours doing this post . The magic key is an stort with activity, mistery, amusement and innovation.

I hope I carry on improving my engliH because I think is essential to learn languages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario